Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kountdown To 60™ begins today: February 9, 2011 with Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

BLOG #555 reads as:

KOOPERSMITH UNVEILS: Kountdown To 60™

Chicago, IL USA: February 9, 2011 is a big date in the life of those individuals who were born on Saturday, August 9, 1952. That was a long time ago – decades and found within that last century and millennium that we all pulled ourselves from about 10 years ago, but now, it’s even more momentous not only for the ones we’ve affected (on this trip called LIFE), but for ourselves because TODAY marks a Great Anniversary, one of the most unique in Humanity.

In 1.5 years from today, some of us (as myself) will be 60 (sixty) years old – young. And, I for one – Leo-line in nature as I am, am looking with wide-eyed exuberance forward to that Date in passing Time. Too bad it will only be here for 24 hours – 8 of which I will probably sleep away.

Not that I am going to discount the next year and a half and wait with abetted breath, anxious for that decade to turn as I and many other Leos enter our 7TH decade, but for the time till then, I will set things in order while also setting more Activities in motion via: Physical – Mental – Spiritual and Creative Endeavors. Today, that all begins with the unveiling of:

Koopersmith’s Kountdown to 60™

Back on July 11, 1994, I kicked off one of that century’s greatest Holidates called: 2000 DAYS BEFORE 2000 ©1993. Its premise was to do one new thing/task/activity a day so that by December 31, 1999, you could say you accomplished/did ‘2000 THINGS BEFORE 2000.’ It was a procrastinator’s charm, as the HOLIDATE got people mobilized to do things they ordinarily would not do. The media went wild with the Event, as it was universal in nature, as most of my Holidates are. With my Kountdown to 60™, that premise is in place, but its focus is more on ME and my intents and intentions, since no one knows me better than I do, having lived with me for this entire spell.

By our 50s, most American Women are pretty much set in our ways. But most American Women are individualistic. There are those who choose The Family Route; those that have remained single and those that are now divorced. Never been married, other NEVERS in my life that have gotten me to this point are quite as interesting as:

I have never smoked; drank, did drugs drove a car since 1978 (being one of the greenest people on the planet); never got pregnant; never was arrested, although I’ve been called ‘arresting’ in my looks.

THE LAW OF NEVERS® is what separates me from most others – the celebs who hide behind facades that only weaken their inner strengths. The Individuality I possess of which I am extremely proud is what separates me from the hordes of others; whereby so many others – namely trillions upon trillions of people since Time began who have been swayed by the Mobs that surround them and peer pressure that find it hard to stand on their own. That is probably the most attractive thing about a person – whether it is a man or woman: The ability to confront and be your Self and the best Self you can be.

Integrity and standing for principles more important have always been consistently paramount in my life. Knowing I have done a great thing for myself, by saying NO to the temptations that surround us, in an economy that is lackluster and recessionary, if not downright depressionary, I have many great qualities, ideas and concepts to share, including my latest Creative and Humanitarian Project – 7 books and 7 movie scripts designed to ELIMINATE RACISM, called:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

Aside from the other 1,899+ HOLIDATES that included my 2000 DAYS BEFORE 2000 ©1993 that gave me the titles of:

America’s Premier Eventologist
by Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine –Washington, DC - August, 1997

&

The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World
by Eric Zorn of The Chicago Tribne– Chicago, IL – January, 2001

via my blog, KOOPERSMITHin®, Twitter and Facebook Accounts, every Day I will be sharing what it is like to be approaching 60, without ever giving it a single thought to have plastic surgery; have some body part nipped and tucked and/or finding comfort and/or escape in a bottle of booze. This is My story and Account of what Life has given me and via the Selections I have chosen to have GROWN UP KOOPERSMITH and to keep growing as ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH.

For those interested in featuring me in their magazines and/or have this produced as a reality TV show, I welcome your queries and questions at:

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(@gmail(dot)com

==================================================

Tomoro we will explore FAMOUS People and the number of people born on any certain date. For those of you doing your homework, part of your answers can be found at:

http://www.nndb.com/lists/739/000106421/

No comments: