Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith launches COUNTDOWN TO 60 ©2011 on February 9, 2011.

HOW ONE BABY BOOMER AGES GRACEFULLY

For those born on Saturday, August 9, 1952 – February 9, 2011 marks a very important and momentous growing point in our Lives. It’s the COUNTDOWN TO 60 – in exactly 1.5 years’ time. How are you going to spend that Wedge? As the Creator of 2000 DAYS BEFORE 2000 ©1993 and 2000 DAYS AFTER 2000 ©1997, I plan on wrapping-up this Period in order to jumpstart into my 7TH Decade in remarkable Ways every Day.

This Project which will begin on Wednesday, February 9TH at 4:45 AM – the Time I was born and it should be televised – therefore, it could become a very educational as well as entertaining REALITY TV Program explaining how to a BabyBoomer is achieving her Goals as well as contributing to the Literary Pool of Online and enlightening Writings.

When I was 54, a Las Vegas, Nevada Magazine spotlighted me in saying that ‘54 is the new 34.’ Let’s see what the next Year and a Half has to offer. I join all those others born AFTER August 9TH, 1952 to jump on board and begin the Journey of their Lifetime – and/or whatever else is left of it! Contact me for interviews at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

NOTE: This is part of AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment®

No comments: