Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pre-Media Blitz for ASK's January-February 2011 Artistic Update

As posted no Facebook: 2-16-2011 - 11:08 AM CST


How Our Words Impact Others
Our words carry enormous weight. More than we sometimes think. They often impact people for decades, providing the courage to press on or the reason to give up.
source: Michael Hyatt’s Blog


I totally agree. I'm now writing an article on how Perspective, Accomplishments and Goals along with 8 other pointers make those words all the more affective an effective. Aren't U glad you learned the alphabet? I know I am!

It should be online - on my blog, Koopersmithin on blogspot.com by February 20TH.

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - A uthor - Eventologist
Chicago - IL USA

2-16-2011 - 11:08 AM

No comments: