Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Countdown To 60: One Week closer...

Chicago, IL USA:

Am I suppose to say that it is with a great deal of fondness that as of today -- I am one week closer to age 60? After all, it was just one week ago that I launched this huge event and have been so busy with so many other exciting things to do, that I did not keep my promise to do a blog-a-day on how I felt; what I felt and/or if I felt anything at all; as well as accomplishment. I guess that' because I have been way too busy to take the time out. But granted and rest-assured besides knowing that AGE is merely a number and not a a death sentence, it's darn nice to know that I can always turn back to my blog here and state it like it is!

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Founder: AFSEE (R): Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment (R)

2-16-2011 - 11:14 AM CST

No comments: