Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All in A Week’s Work. Writing Out The Storm: ASK Style.

All in A Week’s Work. Writing Out The Storm: ASK Style. So what was I doing a week ago? No one knows. If I had not written it down, it could very likely been forgotten. I was writing. That evidently is all I do. But keeping mathified records as I do, in order to check back and see if there Progress, I’m happy to say THERE WAS! Back on April 18TH @ 11:54 AM, I had 1587 Words written on this Topic – of Copyright Infringement. Working along as the Days did get longer (yet not necessarily warmer) as we Chicagoans live in a city that has 2 seasons now: Winter (altho we had an extremely mild Winter this year) and Pothole Season, I just kept @ it & worked my way up to 2,601 Words. This equates to creating 1014 more Words in a Week or 144.85 every Day (including Sundays, the designated DoR: Day of Rest, but that never materialized. According to my System, that turns out to be an additional 2.92 written pages (since about 347 Words are a standard page via my own design of Margins). This is Progress. Now as it’s almost time for supper – that segment is done & time to celebrate. I’m sure there are a few other Writers ‘out there’ who can attest: U got 2 love seeing the #s stack up…and those little green, red and blue squiggly lines bite the dust. Posted by ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist - Promoter Studio 1437 Also posted at: Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 4:50 PM CST

No comments: