Thursday, April 26, 2012

ASK on 'booking' Copyright Infringement - Another Day - Another Chapter.

ASK ON LITERARY PROGRESS: Or as I call it in the TRADE AOLP – not to be misconstrued with ALPO which is the dog food. This is what I call: Thrilling! Spelled out as: T-H-R-I-L-L-I-N-G! Another Chapter is done. This was the 1 about the 10 Purposes as 2 Y I’m writing this Book on Copyright Infringement since I don’t have a legal shingle (yet). 6 Pages. 2,391 Words. And to think that it started with only 1 word & that was: Purposes. Then, I had to add to that which kind of ‘just happened’ over the Course of the Writing. Nice to have a Purpose…even 10 of them. The more Purposes the merrier. Good Enuf. Next Purpose: Lunch: Here I come! Oh, BTW: If U care to get your DOG a treat (since so many of U & me are DOG LOVERS), here’s Alpo’s Website: http://www.alpo.com/ Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith Also on: Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 3:26 PM CST

No comments: