Monday, April 2, 2012

A Day in the Life of ASK's First eBOOK: DateLine: April 2, 2012

ASK's LITERARY MILESTONE: Now this is the way to start out the new Month (even if it is a shortIer) one. I'm meeting with my eBook Formatters tomoro afternoon to iron out the logistics of my latest Literary Project. Extremely excited because after it's up and happening, no telling what may happen...it's all part of the Process of writing (and drafting and rewriting and proofing and skimming and researching). Sometimes, I think there are easier jobs than this, but heck, I can't drag myself away from a vacant Screen...and this is one of the many. Stay tuned & attuned.

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-in-life-of-asks-first-ebook.html

Posted by ASK:
Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith
Monday, April 2, 2012 - 7:16 PM CST

No comments: