Thursday, April 12, 2012

Juggling Words: All in a Day's Work. How to write an eBook in 3 Months.

ASK ON WRITING:

So I jiggled and juggled around: 1602, then 4565 and then 898 words today
in my Quest in making the eBook the best it can be. Doing the Math, that’s 7065 in about 9 hours or: 785 words per hour or: 13.083 every minute. That’s all I need to know there. IF I don’t get distracted by Facebook here, lots can get done. It’s easy enuf. U can unplug your phone, but the curiosity factor here on Facebook is just too great. And, the top 2 papers/chapters/segments are as complete as can be. I added a total of 287 words which means a lot to writer-at-large. That’s about a page worth of paper. In eFormatting it might be more. We’ll soon see.

Posted by ASK
Also found on Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith
April 12, 2012 - 7:26 PM CST

No comments: