Friday, April 20, 2012

ASK on Keeping as GREEN as U can...On The Eve of Earth Day: 2012.

Let ME tell YOU in exactly 378 Words: Grandpaw, Srul Koopersmith who came from the OLD - OLD - OLD Country of Germany in the early 1900s was a Scrapman - picking up enuf Junk and collecting enuf of it to make us Millionaires. Till the 70s when the family began dying out; parents got divorced and greed set in.

However, I inherited his his G-Gene - Green Gene - by biking every Day no matter what the Weather is like here in the Windy City (year round at that) and I eat a healthy diet. I’m also one of the Chicago Promoters of the Green Fest that began in northern California so I am constantly reaching out to others who have this healthier mindset.

What really excites me tho is that I also am in the mists of writing a 7 part book/movie called:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

That I began in January of 2009. One of its earliest Scripts beat out 3164 others Scripts in Mark Andrushko’s Scriptapalooza Intl Screenplay Competition. I can ‘speak’ in perfect TOYESE ™ as I call their LANGUAGE.

And altho 1 of the 3 leading Topics is HOW to eliminate Racism via the EYES of 10 adorable PLUSH TOYS (as been collecting them for the last 59 years since birth) – they all discuss betwixt and between themselves - (becuz they are CREATURES OF THE WILD, you now) how the Environment is our only Home and how Humans must care for it better and take more pride in it.

I pretty much am about as ‘green’ as you can get & proudfully so! Every Day is Earth Day to me. Thanks for listening, DreamWorks Animation – as Mayor Daley of Chicago once told me while he MET my Green Mascot, GORF, THE FROG 1 of the Characters of SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™ while we were attending the same Event, he stated: “Together we can make a difference.’ And I believe that to be ‘the Trick.’ It is nice and reassuring to know We can all jump in (to the POND OF LIFE) and help out!

Cheers, ASK
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist - Promoter
Chicago – IL USA

Friday, April 20, 2012 – 7:08 PM CST

No comments: