Friday, February 10, 2012

The Appeal of HOLIDATES: ASK finishes Children's Book in 6 Days.

ASK’s ANNOUNCEMENT: It's off my Mind and onto the Page. I did it! I started it & finished it in Record Time. Wait until Guinness Book of World Records hears about this one.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/

And, I wasn't even all snowed due to BC: Blizzard Conditions (like We R having here in Chicago as I type this out). Those storms are great tho for WE WRITERS as it provides us with a(nother) excuse to WRITE OUT THE STORM. And, of course, to WRITE IT OUT.

This all came about becuz I had an Inspiration - an idea 4 a Kid’s Book taken from 1 of my Holidates last Sat. on Feb. 4, 2012 @ 4:19 PM & I finished the entire Book done as of just a few Moments ago - on Fri. Feb.10, 2012 @ 1:52 PM CST. Word-Wise it’s 4357 with Footnotes or 4245 without those tell-all 112 Footnotes. Now, to get it properly copyrighted and online as an eBook. That comes next...but I'm sure it will take longer than 6 Work Days.

Posted by: ASK
Friday, February 10, 2012 - 2:17 PM CST
Also posted on Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

No comments: