Saturday, March 17, 2012

A.S. McKoopersmith &/or O'Koopersmith on her 59th St. Pat'rick's Day: Saturday, March 17, 2012

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT: This is my 59TH St. Patrick's Day. Or is it: St. O'Patrick and/or McPatrick? I'm not sure as I'm not Irish. I'm more of the Russian (around); Polish & German Persuasions, but that never stopped me B-4 from enJOY-ing a good party or 2 or 3 or 4. Sometimes when the Weather is this good, U kind of forget that it really is March - only March still...Events like these are great tho - as nobody ever has enuf GREEN (clothes) in their closets so this helps to kick-start the economy. Plus, the bars are making money and cities that hold parades can drag in the revenues as well. And on that note, I'm taking off for MORE...of those Festivities. It's just too bad, St. Pat's Day doesn't fall on the 17th of each Month...I bet he'd like that alot.

As posted initially on Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

By: ASK: 'America's Premier Eventologist'
Chicago - IL USA 3-17-2012 - 4:42 PM CST

No comments: