Monday, March 5, 2012

How BlueMountain Greeting Cards & The Hallmark Channel steal Holidays from 'America's Premier Eventologist.' Copyright Infringement exposed.

ASK ON COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: I want to thank many of my Facebook Friends here & other Fans from years-gone-by who have reported Acts of Copyright Infringement committed against one of my most popular Holidates, HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 that occurred yesterday - upon its 17TH Year Anniversary.

Yes, I am too familiar with this happening and find that this Literary Rip-off of Monumental Proportion of an American Iconic Holidate to be quite alarming indeed. You would suspect that companies like: The Hallmark Channel (touted as ‘The Ultimate Holiday Site’) & Blue Mountain Greeting Cards (BlueMountain(dot)com) that used my original & copyrighted HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 online at:

http://tinyurl.com/7od3tuo
&
http://tinyurl.com/7k2huj3

respectively, without my Permission, Acknowledgemen, Credit & Compensation to be above board, but alas there are some Corporations in Corporate America that just run-on greed and ripping off The Creator (whether that Person is a Writer/Author/Painter or other impassioned Personality who deals in “The Arts.’

Therefore, the Time could not be better because Tomorrow on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, I will be launching a new Humanitarian Crusade based on the Daily Principles of:

EVENTOLOGY
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990

as I had when I launched CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991 back on December 23, 1991. That Effort arose after I had been assaulted, robbed and left-for-dead in the lobby of my Apartment Building. Due to the escalating Crime Problem Chicago was facing and suffering from at that Time, I felt it was Time for an Individual to act. After all, one person can make a difference and shed light on a matter that is harmful and thwarting to the greater Population.

TODAY: This one, of course, is an out-and out-Attack on Literature. My latest Crusade (launching Tomorrow) will deal with protecting Writers’ ‘Writes’ of which We are all Writers (to varying Degrees, Levels and Varieties).

Needless to say, there are Volumes to be said about this injurious Topic. Lawyers cannot keep up with the Cases that are filed in Court every Day. And, yes, this Crusade will culminate with a Book (to be released bright & early on Monday, April 9TH) that I am presently writing. That Docu-Text addresses this Issue and tells how Copyright Infringement (including Plagiarism) can be remedied for the Betterment of Global Literature.

After all, We Writers work very hard. Our Works do not just materialize out of ‘Thin Air.’ An Act (as this) against Hug A G.I. Day ©1996 constitutes Copyright Infringement, plus several other Legal Issues. Individuals & Corporations abusing such Copyrighted Material must be stopped and prosecuted to the Full Extent of the Law. Those who openly steal this valuable Content and claim it as their own, make an additional Income & Name for themselves while positively basking in ‘The Eye of the World’ claiming to be the Creator/Originator of which they clearly are not and have no Right to be.

Halting this so other Creators are not so affected and so harmed is the Groundwork this Crusade will be laying.

Again, thank you for ‘letting me know…’ I appreciate that kind Gesture.

Posted by:
ASK:
‘America’s Premier Eventologist’
&
‘The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World’
Studio 1437
Chicago , Illinois USA

Monday, 3-5-2012 – 1:15 PM


ASK's NOTE: Also posted at:
Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

&

Twitter.com/ASK_Koopersmith

No comments: