Friday, March 16, 2012

ASK's eBook Release on Copyright Infringement. In The Making. Sooner than later.

TODAY’s LITERARY HIGHLIGHT: is the re-reading of my forth-coming eBook on the ever-growing Topic of Copyright Infringement, which (as We all know &/or assume) is larger than ever, especially so since the Internet is a staple in our Lives. Getting to read what I write is exciting for me – a Writer/Author/Promoter only because all of us Creatifs take so much Time in the development of a Project – it becomes a Second Skin. And when it does – with each re-reading (repainting, etc.) the Project improves and gets stronger and/or more impressive. If that’s not what we Creatifs are driving for and striving for, then I must be in the wrong Field. However, there is a Time when ENUF IS ENUF. My Mother always tells me that mindset is one of Barbra Streisand’s most favorite Quotes. In other words, polish IT (the project up) enuf and release it. Let it take on a Life of its own. I could if I tried, but I better stay centered, think of a better thing to do!

Posted by: ASK
Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith
Twitter.com/ASK_Koopersmith

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 11 AM CST

No comments: