Friday, March 9, 2012

ASK's Countdown to 60: March 9, 2012

ASK’s COUNTDOWN TO 60: I would be negligent and we can’t have that if I did not say that in 5 more months I’ll be 60. And so will about 5,000,000 more people who share the August 9TH 1952 birth date with me. It’s the Big Countdown to the Start-up of my/our 7th Decade. However, it’s nearly 5:30 PM here in the Greater Chicagoland USA province & there are some IT: Items & Things that have taken a greater precedence than the fact I am getting OLD, I mean older: That sounds much better for some unknown Reason. Yes, Today was 1 of those Days that Real News made the News and We did not have to be bombarded by what the blond broad bimbo celebrities are doing. Which may account for the fact that many of them are now dying their hair – a new hair color – which to them equates to a new personality. That somehow never helps. I did that, too – in my 30s – except I bought Wigs as I was smart enough NOT to damage my Hair or have those ugly Roots that so many have.

Yes, the biggest NEWS is Jason Russell’s KONY Video that is a direct plea to our Inner Humanity and Spirit. What will be interesting from this point on is that any and all tyrants throughout the world may be thinking that they too will have a Video aired on their Cruelties towards Humanity and perhaps simply not do them anymore. With mobile tracking devices, it’s easier than ever to track someone down. Plus, lots of the General Population is WRITE here on Facebook. I would guess there will be less and less of the ‘Bad Guy’ around which is reassuring to note. It may not be the exact case. This is just my Guess, but it an educated Guess, because we do get wiser the older we become.

And for that alone, it’s worth ‘getting older’ just to see what the Future holds.

POSTED BY:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist – Promoter
STUDIO 1437
Chicago – IL USA

Friday, March 9, 2012 – 5:40 PM CST

EDITORIAL NOTE:
Also posted at Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith
&
Twitter.com/ASK_Koopersmith

No comments: