Wednesday, March 28, 2012

“It takes Words to write about Words.”™ ASK's Quote of the Day: March 28, 2012.

ASK ON A WRITER’s PROGRESS: As I have often thought:

“It takes Words to write about Words.”™

Truer Words were never said or spoken. That may be the Understatement of the Hour – or for @ least for the next 15 minutes of Fleeting Time.

This is because I just completed the Vocabulary Portion – all Words I invented and created for my forthcoming Premier eBook on 1 of my favorite Topics. Something that I imagined up on my very own. Imagine that. That complete (but then nothing is ever COMPLETE when you’re a NBW: Natural Born Writer) List with its Definitions is calculated in as:

1700 Words (exactly) – a nice round solid and substantial number
to fully describe

53 new Terms
that I’ve created for this Type of Literature that I invented. Tonight after my Writer’s Group meets I’ll review it, but I hope I don’t have to add or delete something as I like that Number 1700. It’s a strong number. Possibly a winner in the Illinois PICK 4 Daily Lottery Game.

Doing the Math, that means the average Definition consists of:

32.075471698113205 Words or abbreviated to: 32.07

although I can immediately see some Defs are longer & some are a bit/byte shorter than the Average. What is average these days? That’s a loaded question that many writers have tried to figure out once they got the alphabet down pat. I guess that’s what they call HIGH DEF when UR of the Wordy Order.

WHAT’s NEXT? I should probably send them out as a Tweet Vocab on Twitter in 140 characters or less. Now wouldn’t that rattle up the Tweet-o-sphere!

That’s Y it takes Words to write about Words. And U can quote/unquote me on that 1, if you like. It’s already posted on Blog #853 on KOOPERSMITHin’ my BLOG @:

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/03/it-takes-words-to-write-about-words.html

with the TINY URL being: http://tinyurl.com/cddpqls
Now, I’m wondering about how that rates with Merriam-Webster, American Heritage, Oxford and/or Urban Dictionary? Do they count the WORDS BEHIND THE WORDS? I guess it just depends on how much you really want to say about something and if you have lots of time on your hands in which to type more of them out.
I’m not sure how long it will take my eBook Formatter to get the Book (with its very own Vocabulary) up on line, but I’m sure to find more to write-about in the meantime.

No comments: