Sunday, December 4, 2011

Andy Roonery & Pearl Harbor: 70TH Year Anniversary on Dec. 7, 2011

As posted on my Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

It’s also the 1ST Month Anniversary that one of our Favorite Americans, ANDY ROONEY of CBS’ 60 Minutes died. I always think about Dates, being ‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ & whatever all that contains so I think of Dates & how significant they are in our Life and Lifetimes. Andy, as I recall, participated in WW II. It would be interesting to have heard what he would have said about the 70TH Anniversary – esp. since he was only in his 20s when he went overseas. I would suspect he’d be saying that WAR is no place for men, women or children and the best war fought is none at all.

Posted by: ASK
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist - Promoter
Chicago - IL USA

12-4-2011 - 4:41 PM CST

No comments: