Friday, December 9, 2011

ASK's COUNTDOWN TO 60: December 9, 2011 - 59 Years - 4Months

COUNTDOWN TO 60: Today I'm 59 & 4 Months old. Seems like only yesterday I was entering Kindergarten with Miss Fritz (before Miss became Ms.) and didn't have a care in the World. But Life's been good and so much better than it has been for lots of others who are making 'bad news worse' and we know who those folks are and aren't. As I watched parts & portions THE TODAY SHOW with Matt Lauer, Ann Curry & Al Roker, someone in the Plaza proudly held up a sign saying: "I'm 60 Today!" That's definitely the W to do it - be proud of every day you live...in a right & writeous way! Maybe I'll do the same thing in 8 Months -- and include a Bit of Skywriting as well.

Posted by: ASK:
Founder: AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment ®
Chicago, IL USA

12-9-2011 - 12:52 PM CST

No comments: