Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who's feeding THE STARVING this Holiday Season?

As posted on my Facebook Page:

AMERICANS, if I see 1 more TV Food Commercial or Facebook Food Posting here, I’ll just scream-out-loud. And my Yelps are guaranteed to break the Sound Barrier-at-large. After all, U got to love these times of the year here in the United States of America when We eat more in a Week than some Kids in poor Countries eat in a Year & then Experts wonder why so many of us are overweight if not just plain morbidly obese. And about those starving Kids in 3RD World Countries -- weren’t they starving 40+ years ago when many of us were growing up? Maybe in 2012 we’ll get our Priorities screwed on right…I certainly hope so.

Posted by:
ASK: Screenwriter:
SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
Chicago – IL USA

12-21-2011 – 12:40 PM

No comments: