Saturday, December 17, 2011

Facebooking THE RELIGION OF FUN® by Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith - Chicago's Very Own

GETTING CREATIVE IN THE SNOW: After 59 years & 16 years of those now devoted to being tired of Email, I’ve gone back to construct a HOLIDAY Card which is nearly & almost done! Needless to say, it’s being sent out to the Top 100 People that I feel can give the due reverence & respect to:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

its due. And yes, I did have to stand in line at the Post Office waiting for the Stamps (as I only use designer stamps – none of these boring forever stamps); and print up certain excerpts & fillers as well as mail out the very important 4 page Theory of the BOOKLET which has a fun & funky title affixed to it – something that is non-denominational since this is everyone’s Season to give gifts; get gifts and regift.

IF you happen to be wondering what the Title is, I can tell you that it is something I have incorporated into my Life for the last 59 years & helps us get along for the long haul. Entitled: THE RELIGION OF FUN® -- it’s a motto to live by as We enter 2012…

Copies will be on my Blog, KOOPERSMITHin’ at: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

However, I did cheat – I sent copies of THE RELIGION OF FUN® to the top 200 newspaper/mags/columnists of my choosing – after all FUN is universal and is exactly what I plan on doing next…after I finish up this post. U should, 2!

==================

ASK's NOTE: This also appeared verbatim on my Facebook Page:
facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith

No comments: