Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ASK on: When The Queen calls...

ASK asks: HOW NEAT CAN ‘IT’ GET:

A very, very dear Friend of mine that I have been Friends with since early 1992 – coming up on 20 years now - sent me an Enote Facsimile – it was what he received from:

THE MASTER OF THE HOUSEHOLD.
from Her Majesty’s Command…
to a Reception.
At Buckingham Palace. The one off the River Thames. Pronounced ‘TEMZ.’
The Buc Palace that’s located in JOE: Jolly Old England.
It’s given by THE QUEEN & THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH.
It’s later this Week.

It’s a night affair. It deals with the fact that this Gent has been 1 of England’s leading Movers & Shakers in The Arts/Sciences & Exploration since the 1960s. He is also an accomplished Author. Just plain ACCOMPLISHED in every Degree of ‘The Word.’ Ah, to live vicariously! How much more exciting can Life get? And, U thought this was neat – U should see the OFFICIAL ‘Entry Card.’

What will he wear?
What will they serve?
Will he curtsy? Do people practice their curtsying B-4 they meet The Royals?

Can he excuse himself and go sauntering thru the entire Castle? That’s what I would do!

This is Stuff I never think about because I’m too busy working on my 7 Book & 7 Movie Scripts called: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

But it certainly gave me a Rush of Excitement! And, this wonderful Event that my Friend will be attending made me think: If I were to ‘arrive’ after ‘placing’ the above Project who’d Palace would I want to invade?

What a Rush!

PS: Also posted on my Facebook Page at: facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith
& here on my Blog, Koopersmithin’ at:

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2011/12/ask-on-when-queen-calls.html

& is appropriately called: ASK on: When The Queen calls...

AS SEEN ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

Response #1:
Q of: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
And, HE can reply by 'just' emailing The Palace - the Royal Email is listed towards the bottom...sets me to thinking now.

No comments: