Monday, May 7, 2012

ASK's Spring PR Rates - Facebook Family Only. When a Deal is that plus more!

ASK’s PR SERVICES. For a short time while I am between Projects, I am offering my PR services – via FB and Twitter to my Friends here on Facebook. Since I’ve been active in promoting ‘The Arts’ – (inclusive of Music, Literature/Books/Authors, The Fine Arts & all things that put the POP into Pop Culture) since 1979 and have had write-ups placed in major US & foreign publications; been on 3000 radio programs as well as TV, I have a very extensive list of Media People who ‘read what ASK writes about…’ With your tax returns coming back, this is a great time to promote all your projects, especially for the summer months and beyond.

The rates (located here on my Blog) at: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/05/asks-spring-pr-rates-facebook-family.html are: $300 prepaid for 3 Twitters and 500,000 ‘Media’ / Others on Facebook dealing with the Field(s) you are in.

This is done within a week once I receive your QUESTIONNAIRE back re: the Project and the payment clears.

The Rate is $400 for a one-hour face-to-face interview which is more detailed. This Offer is good through May 20, 2012. Feel free to pass this along to your Friends. Thank you for reading along! I appreciate that kind gesture.


Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith Studio 1437
Chicago - IL USA
Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:54 PM CST

No comments: