Monday, May 14, 2012

Splurging on NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY©1994. An Offer you should not refuse.

To keep your Art and Talent in the Public’s Eye, I would like to introduce myself to you. I am: ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH deemed as: “America’s Premier Eventologist” by Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine (of Washington, DC) in August of 1997 & “The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World” via Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune (of Chicago, IL USA) in January of 2001 To further build on that MOMENTUM and in order to keep your ART going strong, my Services may just come in to play now at this particular Point in Time. Let me explain. I am the Founder and Creator of more than 1,900 HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE that fall into 34 precise Categories that I began creating on July 25, 1990@ 9:45 PM CST. I’ve been featured in print; on TV, have done thousands of radio interviews across the World and even had Oprah’s People pick up my Press Kit in early January of 1998. TODAY as a Supporter of The Arts, I am offering a Special Discount to you on my PRAM: Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing Services. This is because my ever-popular NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY©1994 - now in its 19 Year of Celebration - is taking place in mid-June. I’ll be doing a Series of Media Interviews on this Event which is customary. It’s a great way to get your Name, ART, Book, Restaurant, Product &/or Shop ‘out there.’ After all, when THE URGE TO SPLURGE strikes, your Name should be the first one People automatically turn to. This once-in-a-lifetime Offer is a bright, savvy & smart Way to kick-off your 3S: Summer Selling Spree, Concert Tours, etc. 30 DAYS OF NON-STOP POSTINGS: Starting on Wednesday, May 23RD the NSD Media Blitz begins. Every Day from May 23-June 21, 3 Facebook Postings and 3 Twitters will be sent and placed in ‘Hot Media’ Spots as well as targeting Buyers, your future Customers & Fans. The Cost is $280 (prepaid) each Week per Artist. Posts (including your Website or Blog address) for this 30 Day Period is $750 (prepaid) – a Savings of $450. Because this is a Daily ‘Shout-Out’ (purchased in Blocks of ‘a Week), you may wish to participate as We pull closer to the HOLIDATE. This is a Selling Opportunity based and built on the Momentum of my years of connecting with Members of every Industry in Pop(ular) Culture imaginable. The Sky is the limit. For any Questions or Queries, please let me know, I may be reached at: Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith or askoopersmith@hotmail.com Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com Feel free to pass this offer on to other Artists you may know in our Community. * * * * * * * * * * * ©1979-2012. All Terms & Holidates belong to ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith. All Rights Reserved. BTW: Licensing Opportunities do exist for those of you wishing to ‘use’ the Event for ‘its established Day.’

No comments: