Wednesday, May 30, 2012

From The Creator of NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's 2012 Advice on The Art of Big 'n Small Time Splurging.


ASK’s EVENTOLOGICAL COUNTDOWN.  

DateLine:  Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There are Twenty ( 20) more Days left – that’s less than 3 Weeks of Fleeting Time to celebrate my HOLIDATE known as NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994.  Check-out the June, 2010 Article that Ms. Emily Benton penned for 1 of my favorite Magazines, FAST COMPANY – which was  posted as a ½ Page Feature (fully illustrated) in their Issue on Page 30. I was so thrilled to be sharing that page with TOY STORY 3 since TO TOYS are the main Possession I splurge on, BIG-Time. 

Now, that historical Piece is all online for your Reading Pleasure @:

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/146/indulge-national-splurge-day.html?#

So for the last Nineteen (19) Years, Reporters, Interviewers & People have and will ask me:

 “Adrienne, what R U splurging on this year?” 

Well, to make it easy, all you have to do is visit google today to get started.  Their Google Art spotlights Faberge Eggs.  Now that’s something ‘imperial’ and worth splurging on.  However, those Little Things come with a pricey Sales Tag of as much as $5.5 million in today’s currency. 

Those Faberge Eggs are quite fascinating tho and there’s an interesting PBS Online Piece about them at:

http://www.pbs.org/treasuresoftheworld/faberge/flevel_2/flevel2_after_cost.html

AS IS CUSTOMARY IN THE LIFE OF A WRITER:  I always research all of my Original HOLIDATE – all 1,900 of them and write up Stories about their Themes.  As for the Origin of my NSD ©1994, older Documents that I’ve penned state that the Ability to splurge is not as ‘care-free’ as it used to be.  The Logic, of course, is that many People (across the Planet) are unemployed while others are finding it difficult to get by as they did in the 1990s.  However, even a Little Splurge is great for the Ego & to let somebody know that you are thinking of them.

As I always say:  Splurge on to others as U’d want others to splurge on to you.”  Hey, if anyone dares to interview me about the Art & Act of Splurging – ie: Splurging 101, undoubted, I have lots to say.  I’m the QoTS: Queen of The Splurge ®. 

In the meantime, I’m going out TOY-Shopping!

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Founder/Creator: NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994

‘America’s Premier Eventologist’

Studio 1437

Chicago – Illinois USA



Wednesday, 5-30-2012 – 2:08 PM CST



©1979-2012. ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

No comments: