Monday, May 21, 2012

Seeing Your Name in Bright LIGHTS. PR Services that meet your every Need.


ASK’s PUBLICITY SERVICES FOR THE SUMMER OF 2012.

* Special Note:  My current Di$count includes 234 Emails (to the top 200 Newspapers in the USA) sent out when you sign up for the following Summer of 2012 PR Blitz-o-Rama.  This offer ends on August 25, 2012 @ High Noon.



I am offering my PR Services – via FB, my Blog & Twitter –  to my Friends & the General Public since I’ve been active in promoting ‘The Arts’ inclusive of Literature/Books/Authors, The Fine Arts, Music and all things that put the ‘POP’ into Pop Culture since 1979. 



As a creative Personality in my own ‘write,’ I have had features placed in major US and foreign Publications; spoken on 3,000 Radio Programs as well as being feature on TV.  I know what to say and who to say it to, affecting ‘The best Outcome’ for all Parties concerned.  At the close of this Notice is a Listing of where those interviewers have appeared.



Furthermore, I have a very extensive List of Media People who ‘read what ASK writes about…’



With your Tax Returns coming back, this is a great Time to promote all your Projects, especially for the Summer Months that lie ahead -- and beyond.  There’s nothing better than ‘Summer Readings.’


WHAT THIS OFFER MEANS TO YOU:  Blog – Facebook – Twitter. 



Each customized Project is completed within five (5) days.  



#1:  My Blog:  This is where what you say or what I say about YOU can be posted till the End of Time – maybe longer!  Each Client gets his/her own ‘Page’ on my Blog to drive more Traffic to their Website, Store, Event, etc. 



#2:  After determining your main Focus for this Publicity Campaign, this Posting includes Placement on every Variety of FB ‘sites’ that I have a relationship with.  At the Close of five (5) Days, over 500,000+ Personalities, Companies, Universities, Clubs, Associations. etc. have been contacted telling them of your Product/Project.  That Number is contingent upon what your Business, Craft or Trade is and its popularity, of course.



AN EXAMPLE:  For Authors with a new Book out, this Posting includes Placement on every Variety of Reading – Writing – Library - Literary FB ‘sites’ that I have built and secured a relationship with.     



#3: My Twitter Account.  Although Twitters are 140 Characters, they can pack a Punch.  Your Story (Product/Project) appears on my Blog, is Facebooked & then is tweeted-out with your URL.   If you do not have a Website, my Blog Address referencing your News may be used. 



Total Cost?  $1,500, pre-paid.  That’s .003 Cents per Contact via 3 of the Hottest Social Platforms in use today: 



Facebook – Twitter & the Blog


A better Offer does not exist.  This Amount can be customized (reduced or increased) per your Wishes.    



This Package registers as One Week’s worth of Exposure.  It is immediately instigated once I receive your News re: your Project (be it a new Book – a Tour, an Art Reception, etc.) and the payment clears. The Sky is the limit. 


NEGOTIABLE RATES:  If you wish, I can cut the Cost in half since many are struggling at this time, yet it is more important than ever to PROMOTE YOUR BRAND.  That's essential Today for our 'Product' to become a Success Tomorrow...  

**    **    **    **    **    **   **    **    **    **            


FURTHERMORE:  If you’re an Author(ity), I can also review your Book and email it to the appropriate Journals & Review Magazines.  In 2002, I headed ABC: Adrienne’s Book Critiques and am familiar with that Process. I was never harsh in my Criticisms as I only chose Authors whose Books appealed to me.  My Philosophy being:  Why read something you don’t like, even if you’re getting paid for it.  That makes perfect sense to me!  Book Review Packages begin at $2,000 and are completed within Six (6) Weeks.


If you wish to get started, email me directly at:



askoopersmith(at)Hotmail(dot)com

or

facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith



Cheers,

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Studio 1437

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago - Illinois USA



Monday, May 21, 2012 – 5 PM CST



LIST OF PUBLICATIONS THAT I HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN:   

USA Today, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Insight Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, ESPN: The Magazine; Fast Company, Redbook, More Magazine, Woman’s World, Sports Illustrated For Kids, Village Voice, Nickelodeon, The Times Picayune, The Gainesville Sun, The Springfield News-Leader, Dave Egger’s Might Magazine, The Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel, The Detroit Free Press, The Daily Herald, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Advocate/Greenwich Time, The San Antonio Express, The Dallas Morning News, Skyline, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Home Cooking, Cooking Light, Chase’s Calendar of Events, The Daily Northwestern, Popular Photography and Imaging, Shutterbug, Kennedy’s Confection (London, England), Eric Cohen Books (Israel) and an Estonian Newspaper as well as an endless Assortment of Websites, Blogs, Facebook Postings, ‘Tweets’ on  Twitter and employing other popular Social Networks.

Yes, these are Outlets that you could and should be in…

* * * * * * *

No comments: